1. a four day visit from Grandma Peggy, Grandpa Kevin and their 'fur child,' Tully!
2. the beautiful Christmas Eve candlelight service at our church
3. the wonderful Christmas dinner Grandma made
4. our church working together, providing for and helping the needy families in our community
5. watching the kids expressions as they opened some of their very favorite gifts (and their eye rolls as they opened another pair of socks! )
6. baking cookies, pies and decorating the gingerbread house with the kids and Grandma
7. watching our favorite Christmas movies with friends, including, "The Christmas Carol," with Jim Carrey, which is our favorite version
8. our towns Christmas parade and Festival of Trees, where the kids got their picture with Santa (except Lucy who didn't want anything to do with him! :)
9. Jackson's Music Class going to our local hospital, where he played, "Away in a Manger," and sang carols for the permanent residents there
10. our church's Children's Christmas Program where Jackson was a sheep, and he sang, "Do You Hear What I Hear," (This one was bittersweet because Chloe was supposed to be an angel, and sing too, but she was too sick...fortunately, she was a good sport about it - poor thing!)
11. Having another WHITE Christmas!
"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree..."
Grandma and Grandpa are here!
Baking with Grandma!
Stockings hung with care
One more stocking for Chloe's cat Lulu!
Our friend, Anne, makes Poinsettia Bread for us every Christmas